Meet Adam Hunter
At Precise Legal, we’ve provided expert legal services for over ten years across St.Louis and beyond. But some people still don’t know us as well as we’d like them to, so we had our team fill out a questionnaire to better inform our clients and prospects who we are as a company.
Today, we’ll introduce you to Adam Hunter, the Owner, and Principal of Precise Legal.
1. What is your role at Precise Legal?
2. What year did you begin working at Precise Legal?
3. Where are you from?
4. Where did you go to school?
University of Central Arkansas
5. What is your experience in the legal industry?
Started with a lit support company in an entry role in 2001. I have held a variety of sales and management jobs since that time.
6. What do you enjoy about litigation support and eDiscovery?
The wide variety of people and personalities that I get to meet and work on matters with.
7. Are you involved with any outside organizations? If so, what?
Yes, I am an active coach and or official for both of my kids’ sports/activities
8. What do you like to do in your free time?
Spend time with friends and travel. Love to travel
9. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
10. What is your favorite quote?
It’s not about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
11. Blues or Cardinals?
12. Grant’s Farm or St. Louis Zoo?
13. The Hill or Delmar Loop?
14. Gooey butter cake or toasted ravioli?
15. Anything else?
I am a people person. I enjoy meeting people and having experiences. Ost things will come and go, but the relationships and experiences you make and have are the things you take with you when everything else is gone.