The Customer Service Representative (CSR) role is a fast-paced launch position with a steep learning curve. You will report directly to our Senior Account Manager(s) and Account Manager(s), where you will receive direction, including daily tasks and ongoing
In this position, you will be one of the visible 'faces' of Precise Legal, constantly in our clients' offices and courtrooms around the city.
In this client-facing role, you will attend client-related social events, including various legal community networking events, conferences, and charity events on behalf of Precise Legal. Although you will have a desk and a computer, you won't be sitting at your desk
very often. This position requires someone who never wants to have the same day twice and loves going from task to task.
The ideal candidate has a service-oriented personality and a desire to find a challenging and rewarding career. There are endless possibilities for advancement in responsibility, salary, and commissions.
Job Functions, Responsibilities & Requirements
As CSR, you will be responsible for supporting our client and will include but not be limited to:
• Answering phone calls, picking up projects, gathering work instructions, understanding the client's deadlines, and ensuring the project is delivered 100% correctly and by the agreed-upon deadline.
• Depending on the situation, you might participate in these steps to ensure our clients' needs are met.
• As a part of this process, you will work with our internal Operations & Project Management Teams to ensure projects are properly checked in and that the client's work instructions and desired deadline are communicated (both verbally
and in writing).
• You will need to demonstrate the ability to excel at multi-tasking, prioritizing, and managing your time efficiently and effectively.
• We work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment, and misunderstandings and mistakes will occur from time to time. You are expected to resolve these problems by working with your internal teams and communicating solutions to our clients.
• You will build sustainable relationships of trust with our clients through open and interactive communication, listening to their needs, and often going the extra mile
Precise Legal, LLC.
500 North Broadway, Suite 150
St. Louis, MO 63102