St. Louis Paralegal Association Presents the 2023 Annual Paralegal Day Luncheon
St. Louis, April 28th – The STLPA presents the Annual Paralegal Day at the Marriott St.Louis Grand Hotel on Friday, April 28th, featuring Chris Lewis, Stephanie Clerkin, Stacy Dierks, Kimberly Clark, and Jayde Grams as speakers.
STLPA Presents the 2023 Annual Paralegal Day Luncheon sponsored by Precise Legal.
The STLPA is proud to bring the Annual Paralegal Day Celebration to the Marriott St. Louis Grand Hotel for the forty-sixth year. The Annual Paralegal Day Celebration will bring paralegals across ST. Louis together to network with other paralegals, business partners, and vendors. In addition, the STLPA supports the paralegal industry through continuing education programs, seminars, and workshops.
April 28, 2023
8:00 – 2:00 pm
800 Washington Avenue
St Louis, MO 63101
More details about the event, such as:
- The luncheon will begin with welcoming participating paralegals and announcements. Then move on to include lunch, recognitions, featured speakers, the installation of the 2023-2024 officers, and end with remarks from the incoming president and attendance prizes.
- In attendance will be featured speaker Chris Lewis, incoming president Heather Baisch, and current president Stacy Miller.
- Ticket prices vary from $70 to $140 and are available at the St. Louis Paralegal Association’s official website.
- Event contributors include Precise Legal, ALA Gateway, Edward Jones, Capes Sokol, Goldblatt, and Singer.
- STLPA’s annual business partners are Precised Legal, The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Guido’s Pizzeria & Tapas, Juristemps, Lexitas, Marriott St. Louis Grand, Moulin Events & Meetings, Paszkiewicz Court Reporting & Records Retrieval, PohlmanUSA, Robert Half Legal, STL Investigations, and Veritext Legal Solutions
- For more information, visit stlpa.org
“There’s no feeling like the feeling of making a meaningful difference for someone else.”
– Chris Lewis, Retired General Counsel for Edward Jones
The St. Louis Paralegal Association is a non-profit association formed to promote the advancement of the paralegal profession in the St. Louis area through encouragement of high ethical and professional standards and to provide access to information and education for paralegals and other legal professionals. St. Louis Paralegal Association supports paralegals through continuing education programs, seminars and workshops. We promote the profession by working with various paralegal programs in the St. Louis area. We work with the local and state bar associations in the adoption of standards for paralegals in this rapidly growing field. The St. Louis Paralegal Association does not provide legal services to anyone.
Precise Legal is a full-service legal discovery provider. We are St. Louis’ local legal resource – offering quick and reliable discovery and eDiscovery services to small and mid-sized defense and plaintiff firms. Our team is known for an unwavering commitment to meeting clients’ needs and nearly 24/7 responsiveness. We will streamline your data collection and assist you through the litigation process. Call us first. With 50 years of legal industry experience, we are the local legal experts and will find an answer for you.