The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Presents the 2023 Bench and Bar Conference
Lake Ozark, May 31st – June 2nd – The Bar Association Of Metropolitan St. Louis (BAMSL) presents The Bench and Bar Conference 2023, taking place at Lake Ozark, MO on Wednesday, May 31st to Friday, June 2nd, and featuring Jittaun Dill, Sarah Marler, Allison Gerli, Alexandra Noll, Dena Tranen, Vince Taormina, Ryan Krupp, and more as speakers and presenters.
Precise Legal will join the 2023 Bench and Bar Conference Presented BAMSL
Precise Legal is excited to attend BASML’s 2023 Bench and Bar Conference at Lake Ozark. The Bench and Bar Conference will offer a variety of activities, including attending CLEs covering a wide range of topics, playing in a golf tournament, attending exclusive receptions, and enjoying entertainment and parties. This creates an ideal setting to mingle and connect with other legal professionals such as attorneys and judges.
May 31st – June 1st
Wednesday: 3:00 – 11:00 pm
Thursday: 7:00 am – 12 am
Friday: 8:30 – 12:00 pm
Camden on the Lake Resort
2359 Bittersweet Rd
Lake Ozark, MO 65049
More details about the event, such as:
- The first day of the event will consist of opening remarks, an update from the Supreme Court of Missouri, a federal court update, a welcome reception, and ends with a silent disco. The second day of the event will include a fun run, breakfast, presentions on a variety of topics, a group photo, lunch, a golf tournament, a pool party, bingo, dinner, and ends with karaoke. The final day of the conference with start with breakfast and finish off with presentations and remarks from Glenn Norton.
- There will be more than 50 judges in attendance.
- Tickets for BAMSL Members are priced at $375 before May 15th and $425 after. Tickets for judges are free until May 15th and $50 after. Tickets for non-members are $575 before May 15th and $625 after.
- Find more information at bamsl.org
”Since its founding in 1874, the two most important goals of our bar association have been to promote civility among our members, and to provide educational opportunities for those members.”
– Bob Tomaso, BAMSL President, 2021-22
The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (BAMSL) is an organization dedicated to empowering lawyers and other legal professionals in the metropolitan St. Louis region to be their best selves through community service, social networking and education.
Founded in 1874, BAMSL’s mission is to maintain the highest professional standards among attorneys, to enhance the professional competence of attorneys, to improve the administration of justice, to serve the needs of members, and to provide law-related service and education to the public.
Precise Legal is a full-service legal discovery provider. We are St. Louis’ local legal resource – offering quick and reliable discovery and eDiscovery services to small and mid-sized defense and plaintiff firms. Our team is known for an unwavering commitment to meeting clients’ needs and nearly 24/7 responsiveness. We will streamline your data collection and assist you through the litigation process. Call us first. With 50 years of legal industry experience, we are the local legal experts and will find an answer for you.